2016 Registration Deadlines
In person/online registration – due by November 1, 2016
Mail-in registration – due by October 11, 2016
You can register to vote, change your name/address or change party affiliation. You must have a valid Utah driver license or State ID card in order to register online with your correct address.
Voter registration website: https://secure.utah.gov/voterreg/index.html
Vote by Mail Election
Salt Lake County 2016 General Elections will be conducted by mail.
- Ballots will arrive in your mailbox around October 12th
- Postage-paid return envelopes will be provided
- Ballots returned by mail must be postmarked no later than November 7, 2016
- Ballots may also be returned to Vote Centers and Drop Boxes by 8:00 p.m. on November 8, 2016
- Ballots can be returned to Salt Lake County Drop Boxes or the County Clerks Office, 2001 South State Street, #S1-200, Salt Lake City
- West Valley Ballot Drop Box – West Valley City Hall, 3600 S. Constitution Blvd.
- Find a complete list HERE
- Early Voting – Dates, times, locations
- Election Day Vote Centers
- Questions? Call 385-GOT-VOTE (385-468-8683) or email email@example.com
Please visit the Salt Lake County Elections page for further details.