Voter Registration Useful Links:
You can register to vote, change your name/address or change party affiliation by visiting the Voter Registration website. You must have a valid Utah driver license or State ID card in order to register online with your correct address. For important deadlines, please visit 2018 Registration Deadlines.
Vote by Mail Election
Salt Lake County 2018 Primary Election will be conducted primarily by mail.
- For additional details on Vote by Mail, visit the Vote by Mail Information Page.
- Find a complete list of voting centers and ballot drop box locations HERE
- Early Voting – Dates, times, locations
- Election Day Vote Centers
- Questions? Call 385-GOT-VOTE (385-468-8683) or email email@example.com
Please visit the Salt Lake County Elections page for further details.